Amanda believes in giving back and she loves to stay fit and healthy.
This is why every year she pushes herself further and harder to raise money for charity.
A KEEN RUNNER
She has completed:
- The National Three Peaks Challenge UK twice.
- Run 18 marathons including: New York, London, Madrid.
- Mototapu Mountain Marathon in New Zeland (7 times)!
- She has also smashed the Kepler Mountain Ultra Marathon NZ 65km.
- Half Iron Man Wanaka.
A PASSIONATE BIKER
Bike challenges have included;
- The length of the South Island of New Zealand
- Lands end to John O'Groats UK combined with the National 3 Peaks Challenge
- Courcheval to York
- Mount Ventoux France.
GIVING FROM THE HEART
In 2008 with the assistance of an amazing team in Portugal, Amanda ran across Portugal, a first and a way to raise large amounts of money for several charities, covering almost a marathon a day, everyday for 7 days.
WIFE & MOTHER
Amanda is happily married to Sarah, and they have beautiful baby twin boys.